"Eventually all things merge into one and a River runs through it." I am 47 years old now and time is moving much too quickly - only this moment is eternal. That does not console me right now.
Yes 'there is always a little bit of hope in a disaster area' - thanx Wavy. I play guitar and love music. Those who are in the know will dig the '449' reference even though it is no longer on page '449'. Prime motivators: I want to be loved, I don't want to die... yet. Keep a strong open gentle heart - don't give up. 1)Stop the war w/ each action, thought word and gesture 2) Wear sandals when it is warm out so you can feel sunshine between your toes 3) Next time you tell someone you love them - take a moment and just hang out with that. Dig that we are able to love 4) Don't let anyone tell you what to do 5) Learn to speak Arabic
No comments:
Post a Comment